Re: PHONE SERVICE PROBLEMS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lowkey
New Poster

Re: PHONE SERVICE PROBLEMS

Add Me to the 004 error code on activation. Have tried Cisco and both Inomedia ATA's, but continue with the 004 error code. Have been going around in circles with tech support, to no avail. My Cisco ATA worked fine with the Gen 4, but for right at a month and a half, No Phone. My patience is wearing thin. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning lowkey,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've pulled up your account to investigate the HSC004 code you're getting when trying to activate and I'm escalating your case to our VOIP group here at corporate to address your concerns. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi lowkey,

Thank you for your patience while we investigate. I'll need the actual site address where you have your HughesNet service (not a PO box) so we can better address your concern. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to which you can reply with your physical address.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!