Re: SnapChat

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drh100
New Poster

Re: SnapChat

I just switched to the new Fusion from HughesNet. I am having the same issue. I had HughesNet before and it worked fine. Once I added the new equipment for the Fusion update Snapchat quit working. I can watch Netflix, Youtube, do Zoom meetings, send emails, and so on, but SnapChat will not work. Very annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi drh100,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers worked to address this. Snapchat should now work with your Fusion service, as we've released a maintenance update, which includes a fix for your concern. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Liz

Good morning drh100,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I can escalate this over to our engineers to look into; to help them narrow their investigation, please let me know what happens when you connect to a non-HughesNet connection and try Snapchat. 

On what device are you using Snapchat? 

What non-HughesNet connection did you try?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning drh100,

Good news! I got a quick reply from one of the engineers, they were already aware of this and will be rolling out an update that fixes this. I have no exact timeline for this, but it will be resolved soon. Your patience and understanding are appreciated!

-Liz

I am using SnapChat on an Iphone 14. I will work just fine via cell data and other wifi connections  (Verizon), but once I connect back to Hughesnet it will not work properly. It worked just fine before I updated to Fusion. My wifes phone is also having the same issue Iphone 14. 

Awesome thank you!!!

You're welcome, I'll post back once I have any news on the update.

Thanks,

Liz

Hi drh100,

Thank you for your patience while our engineers worked to address this. Snapchat should now work with your Fusion service, as we've released a maintenance update, which includes a fix for your concern. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz