cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

That is the exact error we are getting.  I get the error so sporatically while working....today for example, I got the error once every hour or so then it started happening every 5-10 mins for a short period of time then back to every hour or so.  I need to know if Hughesnet is going to fix the issue.  As I mentioned before, we have not had this problem when we use a different ISP so obviously the issue is with HughesNet and/or the equipment we are using.   My husband and I are becoming increasingly frustrated.

Highlighted

Good morning Cindy,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I've escalated your case to our engineers for their input on the matter. I'll post back once I have any updates to share or additional questions.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am in the exact same boat. Dish Network was slow, but at least I did not have any encryption errors. I would love to see a solution, or I will have to drop the service.

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm experiencing the exact same problem.  Need a resolution ASAP.

error.jpg

Highlighted
New Poster

Liz,

I'm having the exact problem and getting the same error message.  Need a resolution ASAP.error.jpg

Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you so very much!  I appreciate any help to get this issue resolved.

Highlighted
Freshman

Hi Liz,

Have you heard anything from the engineers about our case?  Sorry to ask about it so soon but we are having major trouble staying connected to remote desktop - just tonight we have gotten kicked off with that error  approx 20 times in the last hour.  This past week has been worse than normal also and I'm not sure why.  Unfortunately, unless there is going to be a fix for this fairly soon we will have to go with another satelitte internet provider (and I really don't want to do that).   One of the requirements for our occupation is to have reliable internet so if we dont have that we can't work.  I will be very disappointed if we have to do that as we love the service except for this particular but necessary issue. 

Thanks so much for the help,

Cindy

Highlighted

Good morning Cindy,

Thank you for checking in, I haven't heard back from engineering regarding this matter. I will ping them for an update.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Just wanted to add myself to this "bandwagon"!  The RDP Session being shutdown multiple times a day is very annoying.

I too use RDP for work, and if I can't stay connected I'm not going to be able to pay my Hughesnet bill.

Fix needed yesterday!!

Highlighted

Thanks all for posting, I've compiled your accounts and sent it to engineering for their input.