cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Re: Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Good morning Gordan,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! There's no going back after upgrading to Gen 5. As Amanda posted previously, we've tasked additional engineers on this concern, and we'll let you know once we have news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Still a major issue! Sometimes I can work without interruption for an hour or more. I have been tallying the number of times this occurred this afternoon. Started working at 4 PM MT, it is now 5:07 PM, and it occurred 8 times!!! That is not conducive to work!

Good morning folks, 

Thank you for your continued patience. Engineering has been successful at reproducing the error message consistently, and will be able to provide a recommendation based on their investigation. No ETA given, but we'll let you know once we have any news to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thank you for the update. 

Good morning,

Thank you for your patience while engineering works to address this issue. Engineering understands the root of the issue and is currently in the early testing process for a fix. We have no ETA on when testing will be complete and when this will be rolled out to the network. Once we do have more news to share, we'll let you know.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Freshman

That is great news! Thank you @Liz.

Good morning folks,

We pinged engineering for an update on this and they reported they fixed the root cause. This fix will have to be rolled out at your gateway for you to see the effect, however we have no schedule for that yet. Once we do have news on the rollout schedule, we'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Spectator

Heck, might as well add me too. This problem is rediculus.

New Poster

Hoping for a fix soon. 

New Poster

Finally, I get to be part of the "me too" movement!  Lol.

I am also getting this, as I imagine everyone who uses RDP is.

I'm adding my $0.02 so that I can follow this post and be notified when the updates are rolled out.