cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Re: Remote Desktop Connection error with HT2000W

Hello folks,

I finally have some new news to share, so thank you again for waiting patiently. Our engineers are starting to roll out the code which should address the RDC issue this week. The roll out process will take a few weeks. Once we have concrete dates to share, or at least confirmation that the roll out is complete, I'll post back and let you know.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Hi. I'm new with the service, thanks for the info regarding the Remote Desktop error. In case that is not resolved in the next month, I'm still able to terminate my contract. I started the service on the 21 of this month, but my main interest is on the remote service, since I worked from home. Your replies are appreciated. Thanks. 

Hi Jose, 

Welcome to the community! We're slated for a meeting tomorrow afternoon with engineering, so we'll ask for an update on this.  Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Distinguished Professor III

@JoseMiguel wrote:

Hi. I'm new with the service, thanks for the info regarding the Remote Desktop error. In case that is not resolved in the next month, I'm still able to terminate my contract. I started the service on the 21 of this month, but my main interest is on the remote service, since I worked from home. Your replies are appreciated. Thanks. 

Just so there is no confusion, there is no 30 day trial with HughesNet.   

With this said, though, they are definitely working on the Remote Desktop connection issue, as Liz intimated.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello folks,

Thanks again for your patience as engineering continues to address this concern. The code that should fix this error is currently still in testing and is planned to be rolled out on EchoStar 17 over the next couple of weeks or so. After the EchoStar 17 rollout, then engineering will work on getting this code on EchoStar 19. As we get any other updates to share, we'll post in here.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Any update?

Thank you,

Hi divinIN,

Last we heard, there was a hold up in the process so the rollout has been delayed. I'll follow up on the status when we meet again next week.

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning folks, 

The roll out process is back on track. I'll keep you posted on any other news on this as I get it. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Liz

New Poster

Thanks Liz, seems to be working for me. I have not been using it for more than 30 minutes but no disconnects so far.

Glad to hear it WhoIamI!

To all, the latest code has been rolled out everywhere now so this should be addressed. Thank you again for your patience while engineering worked to resolution.

Thanks,
Liz