cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reocurring issue with Social club app for GTA 5

Re: Reocurring issue with Social club app for GTA 5

OK, just keep in mind that if you ever come across any difficulty browsing, try re-enabling Web Acceleration.

Please follow the appropriate steps here refreshyourcache.com and let me know if there's any difference in accessing RSC after clearing your browser cache.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Still cant connect

I am have the same issue on ps4 I don't think this on the users side it's on rockstar since the update I only played one weekend and yes the multiplayer game works on hughesnet great been on it for over 3years just not at the moment multiple users are having this issue with out fix July 12 on the next update we all should be back on. Thanks for posting bob helped me out saved me call and fix thank god next month real internet is being offered in my community
Sophomore

My issue still persists. I opened a new support ticket with Rockstar and so far they are blaming Hughesnet. Hoping they will escalate this to tier 2 support soon. How do you get an issue resolved when both sides says it is the others fault?
Assistant Professor

I have a feeling it is Rockstar changing settings in their servers that makes the connection not communicate correctly with a CGN as described in the example problems here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21206752
Associate Professor

Hi Bob,

Please let us know what Rockstar says. I'd like to try to reproduce what you're experiencing, is this the URL you're accessing? http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Yes that is their page. Their website works perfectly for me. its just their game client that I am having issues with.
Highlighted

Did you up date today ? Did it work again? Just asking go update myself at 2am . I think rockstar cracked down on the upload speed if don't get 0.5 Mbps upload we are shit out luck and over the years I noticed my upload was close to 1mbps to 80kbps to the now of 400 to 100kbps and under also many user are getting this upload speed