Hughesnet Community

Returned Equipment accepted on 6/14/2016

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mukfay

Returned Equipment accepted on 6/14/2016

We called to cancel our service Acct.# [edited] on the 22nd of May.  The box for the return equipment took a long time to show up.  We've asked the rep. to send us the box at the moment we canceled.  But the box didn't show up till June 6.   The power supply, radio, modem, Lan cable are all in the returned box.   Hughesnet finally received the equipment back on 6/14/2016.  We were given credit from a charge for the last month of our service since we hardly used the data bec. of poor internet connection. I have been calling Hughesnet almost everyday to take out the charges of $287.40 in our acct.  since they received the equipment already.  The rep. has been telling me to check back 24 to 48 hrs. after my last call but they still haven't taken the charge off.  I looked at my acct. everyday, & it's showing that it's on soft collections .  We are always have good credit. Hughesnet better not mess it up.  I would like Hughesnet to clear our account & not give us any trouble.  Please resolve this problem as soon as possible with us.   Thank you very much.  Have a wonderful time.  Sincerely,  Mary Ann
3 REPLIES 3
mukfay

Case number for the credit out of the bill charges is # 53570632.  Last case #54640661on 6/21/2016. Thanks.
mukfay

Returned equipment: UPS tracking #1Z6W37599005301656
Liz

Hi mukfay,

Welcome and thanks for posting and providing the relevant details. I've pulled up your account to address your concerns. Your credit has been pushed through and your account status should be out of soft collections by tomorrow. 

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!