cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Issue. Constant Disconnects.

Re: Returning Issue. Constant Disconnects.

Good morning Colby,

Thanks for the update. We did ping engineers for news on this and what we got is that they fixed the root issue, which as I mentioned before *might* also address your issue. This fix will have to be rolled out at your gateway, however we have no schedule for that yet. Once we do have news on that, we'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

I have been calling tech support since installation two weeks ago.  I am always e peri ending dropped call.  Every time a tech passes me on, I am always asked for id, and then the call is dropped...within five minutes, no matter when I call.  I want to drop this voice service.

Sophomore

@Liz thanks for the update. I'll go ahead and post a couple of the diagnostic screens in the meantime. I'm not sure if its helpful, but shouldn't hurt. The first is from yesterday, and the second is from today.

uplinkerror5.pnguplinkerror6.png

Sophomore

Hey @Liz,

Just sharing a few more test results. I tried to run a speed test this evening, but could not get the 4MB to work. I was finally able to complete the 3MB test. I attached the result below. I also attached another screenshot showing the continued uplink errors. I was briefly in FAP, but these tests were completed after I had already added a token.

uplinkerror7.png

Thanks Colby. You don't have to run any more tests, especially if you're running low on data. At this point we're just waiting for engineering to roll out the update that might address your concerns.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Sophomore

Ok thanks. I'll keep checking here for updates.

Sophomore

@Liz,

I know you guys are still working on some sort of a fix, but I wanted to provide another update. The weather is clear here today, about 80 degrees with sunny skies. I will keep checking this thread for any updates. I continue to disconnect on a regular basis. 

Thank You

RTT Error.png 

Sophomore

Hey @Liz

I wanted to check and see if there are any updates on the status of this?

Thanks,

Colby

Sophomore

Uplink Errors 4-23.png

Sophomore

Here is a download test from this evening. I know you said no use in running more tests, but wanted to get a feel for my speed. Not good.