cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning duplicate order.

New Poster

Returning duplicate order.

My issue is that I ordered voice on 7/11. It did't arrive. So I called T/S was transferred to voice T/S and in checking discovered the equipment wasn't shipped as promised. The CSR ordered another ATA and was delivered the next day. The day after, the first order arrived. Now I have an ATA equipment that needs to be returned. How can I do this w/o recurring shipping charges? And can I use the RS label to do this?
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Returning duplicate order.

starsun,

If you could post either a case number from a prior phone call or the serial number located on a sticker on the back or bottom of your modem, the reps can use this information to locate your account and look into this for you. 

DO NOT POST your account number (SAN), your email address or your phone number, only a case number or your modem serial number.

The reps are on M-F from 8AM or so until 5PM EST. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello starsun,

Welcome to our community! I was able to find your account by your e-mail address. I see you chatted with our agents recently - did they answer your question above? You can use the return address and if you have to pay shipping fees, just let us know the amount. Normally if you are working with phone support they will have you fax in a receipt, in the community not so much Smiley Happy

Thanks
Amanda

Hello,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include an updated response so that we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Amanda