cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Richard is awesome! He is everything you, as his employer, could ask for in an employee!!! Thank-God for him!

Richard is awesome! He is everything you, as his employer, could ask for in an employee!!! Thank-God for him!

Tech support is a great thing! So happy there is finally someone to turn to for answers and monitor my system! I highly recommend it!!!
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Richard is awesome! He is everything you, as his employer, could ask for in an employee!!! Thank-God for him!

Hi Abby, thank you so much for the post and I'm very happy to hear that your experience was a good one!

Suz

Re: Richard is awesome! He is everything you, as his employer, could ask for in an employee!!! Thank-God for him!

Tech support is awesome! I highly recommend everyone getting it! Finally, someone to monitor my system and answer questions! REAL HELP! HUGHESNET "DOES" CARE!
Thank-you!

Sorry! The repeat...we are still working out some of my mega glitches!

Abby, thanks again for your post... if you still have a case number I'd love to pass your comments along to the appropriate party. Thanks! Sara

Thanks for posting Abby. Glad to know someone else has got a mega glitch they need to scratch.

No problem! And, I have glitches that will actually take the authorities to itch...scratch!
Ha...not so funny!
However, Hughesnet...Richard...helped a great deal!!!

I received an email from Steven Shook regarding the fact that I didn't provide case numbers along with my praise for Richard!
Allow me to ease your concern, Mr. Shook, I emailed them to Hughesnet! I hope you can sleep well tonight and thank-you for being "concerned??"!

Mercy, do people not have better things to do! I did...but an email sent to me for that! Nosy rosey lil' fella!

Don't take it personally Abby. The web site software that Hughes uses on the community forum sends emails automatically when someone posts a comment. There are so many complaints about Hughes service on the forum that it gets difficult to believe that someone actually got a reasonable level of support.

"Nosy rosey lil' fella!" LOL

Hi Steven, it sounds like you still have some concerns that need to be addressed and I would like to help.

I was able to access your account details and troubleshooting notes. I see that your service was just activated on 01/31/13 and most of your calls were regarding billing and plan inquiries.

You only contacted us twice for technical concerns on 02/01/13 with a no browse concern that corrected itself while you were on the phone with us, and once more on 02/07/13. We haven't heard from you since 02/27/13.

We can't help you with your concerns if you don't make us aware that you have them.
Since it's been almost a month since we have heard from you, please give us a call at 866-347-3292, speak to us via chat http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/s... or send us an email http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/s....

We are standing by to help.
Suz