cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW SERVICE AT END OF MONTH ESPECIALLY

Freshman

SLOW SERVICE AT END OF MONTH ESPECIALLY

Why is hughes net so slow the last few days? Because it is the last of the month? (9-30-2015) I still have GB available. I wouldn't pay for more GB with this slow service.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: SLOW SERVICE AT END OF MONTH ESPECIALLY

Hi ablstnlki12,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We can help address your concerns, but first, I would like to make sure you're on the latest equipment. I see you have our HT1000, but I would like to send you a complimentary HT1100. Since you've purchased your equipment, don't worry about returning your HT1000. When you've swapped modems, please let me know how it goes; we can troubleshoot further if necessary. If that's the case, to help us address your speed concerns, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some 
speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds.

Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: SLOW SERVICE AT END OF MONTH ESPECIALLY

Hi ablstnlki12,

It's been two weeks since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->