cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW

faze5

SLOW

I can not believe how slow Hughes net is.... I dropped my previous provider and switched to hughes net, but I an regretting my decision and would like to drop Hughes net!!1
10 REPLIES 10
sistasista

Re: SLOW

you are right
Ricky
Tutor

You can do that within the 1st 30 days without penalty.
faze5

I was away and now the 30 days have expired.... I wish there was a fix.  I am paying more for Huges net and have to pay extra for any tech assistance.... feel like I have been dooped
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Care to post some speed tests from Testmy.net, manual 12 MB download?
Chris11
Alum

Hello Faze,

Sorry to hear of your experience. If you don't mind running some speed tests for us to evaluate, we'll be able to better assist you. Head over to www.testmy.net. Run some speed tests throughout the day. Use 12 MB manual tests for download and 2 MB manual tests for upload. Then post your results here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Chris
faze5

Wow!!! Another purchase....... diriver update!!!!!!!!  This is unbelievable.  Why was I so stupid to change to Hughes net??!!!!
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Did you follow Chris's suggestion posted above ?

pureenergy

thats all hughes ask for is all the tests then give you a conf# for them to call you back. The services is terrible. Sorry but thats been my experience with hughes. will prolly delete this service not in contract anymore and do without internet services until they lay cable in my area and will save money there rates are high and pay on time every month and get this kind of service from them is un fair  to consumers guys
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Define "slow"? Without data its just an opinion.