cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP CHEATING ME OUT OF MY MONEY!!!!

STOP CHEATING ME OUT OF MY MONEY!!!!

Give me what I pay for!!!! I have reported my problem several times. They said I would be contacted by a rep from corporate. I haven't heard ONE word from them. It is not MY equipment!!! Give me what I PAY for NOW!!!!
19 REPLIES 19

Re: STOP CHEATING ME OUT OF MY MONEY!!!!

Good morning, Michael. We are sorry to hear you are continuing to experience technical concerns.

Please expect a call from us today to assist is addressing your concerns.

Thank you,
John

The call I received was NOT someone from corporate. Stop dicking around and cheating me out of my money. If you are not going to do anything about fixing my problem then let me out of my contract so I can get a company that will. I DO NOT want to talk to Tech support. Thy CAN NOT fix my problem. The problem is with YOUR servers. YOU are my HOST server that keeps dropping the packet from LabSim.
Highlighted

Good morning, Michael. In order to better assist you, it is important that you work with our technical support group. The technical support group is the department which will be able to help you diagnose and address your concerns.

Please expect a call from our technical support group and be willing to work with the in order to better assist you.

Thank you,
John

DO NOT have the Tech support team call me. I have spoken to them SEVERAL times. They CAN NOT HELP!!! Get off your pedestal and have CORPORATE call me. The error message I get points to YOUR servers. If you are NOT going to help me, let me out of my contract so that I can get a company that will LISTEN to their customers. As far as I can tell, THIS company is not able to even pay attention to their customers. I HAD a case # back in NOVEMBER, but YOUR company DROPPED the case.

MY husband is very up set with what turned out to be very disappointing experience. He is in school and does most of his work on line from home. We were assured that he could do this and this has become not true. If some one has to stay up all night in order to class work for what ever reason is wrong. Plus why is it that he can only get in his class during the hours of 12am and 4am and most times he feels this is a struggle. We would like out of our contract because I feel you have failed with your obligations in assuring customer satisfaction. He has been going through this since October and now it's becoming very bother some. Again we would like to end our relationship with you so we can move on to assure his education. With this added stress, it's causing flare up due that he has MS. I would hate to send you the Dr. bills for this added stress. If passing the buck is your style what a sham. Release us from our contract without penalty and we will not post what a awful company you are.. Thank you....

this company is crap!!

You have not followed my problem or read over the notes in my case. Please read the comments below.

No kidding.

Somebody called and left a phone #. I returned the call. I have not heard back yet. I have called again. Left the guy 2 messages. Are you writing me off again?