cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP CHEATING ME OUT OF MY MONEY!!!!

Highlighted

Re: STOP CHEATING ME OUT OF MY MONEY!!!!

Good afternoon, Michael. I see that notes have been updated and contact with you has been made. Please keep us posted as to the progress.

Thank you,
John
Assistant Professor

Jezra, this is how you cast a spell:

I agree!  Hughesnet does not provide internet service.  They are slick, quick-talking, silver-tongued thieves who prey upon people in need of modern technology.  They make promises they do not keep.  They make you think you're getting all this data, but what do they do?  Split it.  Excuse me?  I paid for it.  Let me use it when I need it!  May day time data is gone in a week.  I often get up in the middle of the night and use the internet for hours and still I have data left on the so-called "bonus bytes" at the end of the cycle and it does not roll over.  I PAID FOR THAT YOU THIEVING PERPETRATORS!  GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR!

Hi Cheryl,

We replied to one of your topics about 3 weeks ago but did not receive a response from you. You can find it here: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/worst-isp-ever

Thank you,
Amanda

Another victim to (DDDD)  Help, looking for relief! It may not be Hughes software doing this but nevertheless it cost us data and data is money! In guess who's pocket? LoL  Searching for answers and relief! 

The internet and Windows plus other software programs like security and malware checks are using up our precious and costly data. Why do we have to pay for their updates and errors and diagnostics and fixes? This is really not right. We pay for that data only to see all the other entities use it all up, how can this be right? So sad, and to top it all off can't get any relief from it. Tired customer trying to stay connected but can't afford to pay for all the others crap!  Smiley Sad

Hi Art,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. We can help address your concerns. Please scroll up and click on the New Post button to start your own thread and include a case number or your HughesNet modem's serial number located on the back/bottom so we can locate your account and get started addressing your unidentified data usage concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

The new post block says never include your SNID or Serial Number in threads! I can email that info to you. Smiley Happy

Assistant Professor

Art, it says do not post your SAN which is not the same as SNID or serial number. It says you can post a case number or serial number from the modem. Click on the pic to make it larger.

Thank you for clearing that up. I've done what was requested and made a new post.