Selective call rejection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pete_Vit
Senior

Selective call rejection

Is there a limit to the number of phone numbers I can add to the selective call rejction ?

Carmen Vitullo
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning Carmen, 

Thank you for your patience. The 10 number limit is locked in, we appreciate your understanding.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

No idea, but I hope someone here can answer, or you could try the 800 number. 

Thank you -

Liz or anyone with tech support know the answer? I'm trying to add a number, I have 10 numbers defined, I try addiing another number and get this error 'Cannot add the telephone number to Selective Call Rejection!'

I really don't what to call support and wait for an hour for CS 😞

Carmen Vitullo

Good morning Carmen,

Thanks for reaching out. You've reached the limit- 10 numbers can be added to the Selective Call Rejection list. Hope that clears things up.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Well, that's an answer, so is there a way to increase the limit? my second job is now reporting the numbers to the F-T-C 'do not call registry' and trying to screen my calls myself. I'd like to have the number of calls to add increased. I can block an unlimited, or so it seems, number of numbers on my cell phone, I'd like to save the same option(s) with my home phone.

Thanks for the Answer Liz 😞

Carmen Vitullo

I'll let you know when I hear back on the other question.

-Liz

Good morning Carmen, 

Thank you for your patience. The 10 number limit is locked in, we appreciate your understanding.

-Liz

Thanks for the update Liz, I'll make sure I check with whatever phone provider I choose next what thier limits, if any are.

Carmen Vitullo

You're welcome! Good luck!

-Liz