Sensi (Emerson) WI-FI Thermostat

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TomV
New Poster

Sensi (Emerson) WI-FI Thermostat

I have the Sensi Thermostat at a vacation home and have had no connectivity issues with the hughesnet.  Occasionally I get an "offline" error message when remotely activating but ussually, the power is out and when restored, the thermostat goes back on line.

The thermostt has been offline for a couple of days but I believe I still have power (not sure).  I performed a speed test and it was slow (2.35).  Does the fact that a speed test was able to be completed mean that I have power?

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi TomV, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm not sure where you're running this speed test, but that's not an indicator of whether you have connectivity at a remote site. So I tried to run diagnostics on your site and I am unable to communicate with the modem. If you or someone else is able to power cycle the HughesNet modem to try getting back online, please do so at your convenience. 

To power cycle the HughesNet modem, unplug the power cable from its power brick. 

Wait at least 30 seconds before replugging the cord into the brick.

Wait and see if the modem LEDs light up and is back online.

Please let me know if none of the LEDs are lighting up and/or you're not able to get online.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you.  I intend to be on site this weekend and will do as you suggest.

Great, looking forward to hearing back, Tom!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Tom,

I was just checking up on your site and I see it's back online and running well! If you have any other concerns, please feel free to post again!