cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service doesn't meet our needs. Now locked into a 2 year contract.

Alum

Re: Service doesn't meet our needs. Now locked into a 2 year contract.

Hi cadeland,

Sorry for the delay, unfortunately we were unable to access the sales call due to an error. However because of this we will take you word on what you experienced. I've left notes on my case to allow you to cancel with no fees, if that is the direction you would like to go. Or I can offer you a discount for the remainder of the contract with us. My case number is 51607089. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris
Advanced Tutor

webbfarms most people post here because they're having problems of one kind or another. If you read these boards enough you find that other customers solved their speed problems, and still more have reported getting very good speeds from the get go.

You can, too. If you have something better then, OK. Otherwise give it a chance to make it work for you.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Thank you, Chris. You've been the only person I've had any contact with that has been helpful throughout this entire issue and I appreciate it. I believe we will cancel. I can call tomorrow to start the process.  Thanks again for your help.
Alum

Hi cadeland,

Sorry to see you go, however I hope everything goes well with your next ISP. If you have anymore concerns feel fee to create a new post. I will be closing this thread and marking it as resolved.

Thank you,
Chris