cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage day 4- Is it still snowing in Utah? Case # 46139272

Re: Service outage day 4- Is it still snowing in Utah? Case # 46139272

Sgoshe,

Haha, that's true. Some are tricky. I'd be happy to help but promise others are easier. This is just until we can see if there's approval to post them. North Platte, Nebraska

Thanks
Amanda
Assistant Professor

You're great! Wow, had no idea it was that far away. Was thinking Norman, OK or maybe Norfolk, NE at the farthest. Thanks again!

Boy, the weather can be really bad there.

trying figure they got the o    from   in the NOR

Agreed, it was probably a poor install but that is beside the point. the local guy needs a service order from hughes in order to get paid. if tech support uses the weather excuse to delay and stall in hopes that it really is weather and will magically clear up, then no service order and the customer with real issues waits forever. How long does it take for a weather issue to go away?

No problem - I assume there will be a new weather ticker on your desktop now Smiley Happy

Amanda

just kidding now !!!!!   Norway

I have been having a problem with loading just Facebook with Hughes Net.  I have reset the system and did a complete test with nothing found or indicating there is a problem with the system.  I turn off my wifi and I am able to access my Facebook account through my cellular data plan.  Can anyone help out? Service?

This is a good topic separate from the current discussion, so I've created a new thread to focus on addressing your concerns.
-Liz

Please reference the new conversation here: I have been having a problem with loading just Facebook with Hughes Net.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Changed out the cable yesterday evening, discovered that sitting on roof shingles in 30 degree weather while connecting the cable to the dish radio has real potential as a therapy for providing relief for those afflicted with hemorrhoids, otherwise, no change...still indicating a broken cable in the state code. Thanks for setting up a tech visit. I'm all out of ideas.  

Morning Amanda , and members , hope everyone has a GREAT day !!!!