cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service outage day 4- Is it still snowing in Utah? Case # 46139272

Re: Service outage day 4- Is it still snowing in Utah? Case # 46139272

Morning, sgoshe  yep it sure seems that one's a fact, just wondering if Richard has posted his problems in this forum ,before , do not recall seeing his name in here ,  but if he had i believe he would not had as much trouble in getting help , really needed!!!

Thank you for the update John

If all the cables are secure it could be a damaged or faulty one somewhere in the line causing the problem. Please let us know if you have issues with the technician visit (scheduling, arrival, etc)

We'll keep an eye out for you!

Amanda

Hi Amanda, Just wanted you to know that I have not heard from the technician. Please let them know that they can leave a voice message if I don't answer. I will call them right back (I have to sit through quite a few meetings on most days so I can only get the phone between gatherings). Thanks!  John

Hi John,

Thanks for the heads up. Some local installers work the weekend - so you may still get a call today or tomorrow. Please let me know if there still is no response from them and we can get you their phone number.

Thanks,
Amanda

Richard, a little birdie whispering in your ear    come to THIS forum when you are having problems , quicker and faster responses as Hughes-Net backs us up as meaning you are up an running faster, when i say back us up , they can do things that we the communiy-base forum can not do and you are not stuck on the phone , and i will it go at that !!

Utah Has Thawed!!!! For some reason my service came back last night. Can't explain why or how but we came home from a trip to the mall and it was on. Amanda, the tech folks are supposed to come out on Tuesday. Is there a way to cancel since it seems to have healed itself? I do not have any service number to call to make that happen and since I'm rather far out from town, would like to keep them from coming out needlessly.

Thanks for all of your help. (Wife is knitting mittens for the folks in Utah in case of another major snow event).

Best regards,
John

repost first thing in new pot and maybe Hughes-Net catches it in time to stop them from coming out !!!! best we can do for they are closed today and maybe tomorrow for it's a holiday 

Hi John,

I'm glad to hear your service is back, but because of the nature of the state code you were receiving, I believe it is best to let the technician go out and at least inspect the cabling. If they are not properly weathered, this could cause the intermittency.

However, if you truly wish to cancel the service order, please still let me know. Otherwise, in my opinion, it's worth it to have someone take a look.

Thanks
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I am fine with them coming out to check. I just did not want them to do so needlessly. We are expecting about 10 -12 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Perhaps it would be best if they contact me to rechedule since I anticipate the roof will be difficult to be on (part where the dish is located is extremely steep). They did not leave me any contact information for return calls. Can you ask them to call me so we can find a better day?

Many thanks and again, thank you for all of your help.

John

Hi John,
 I have just added a note for them to reach out to you again and re-schedule as needed. We definitely want to make sure the technician is safe when climbing around out there. Please let me know if you need anything in the future.

Thanks!
Amanda