Hughesnet Community

Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaca

Service

I have never been more disappointed nor dissatisfied with anything I’ve ever purchased. I’m on the phone with them on a regular basis : rebooting, testing, exchanging modems. It’s pathetic that I have to pay for something that even they know isn’t working for me.
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You don't have to pay for it -- you can cancel any time.  If you're still within the 2-year contract, you will have to pay an early termination fee (max $400, reduces by $15 per month after the 3rd month of the contract).  You can also try to fix your problems on this site -- this is a customer-to-customer tech support site and a lot of very experienced people can help you. You will also have help (if needed) from Hughesnet corporate staff (they are at a higher level than phone support).  You  may want to give it a try.  To post tech issues, please to the Tech area

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Hal
Alum

Hello Jaca, Welcome to the community and thank you for reaching out to us, you've come to the right place for help. I'm sorry to hear this, we want to address your concerns and make things right. Please describe in detail what you're experiencing so we may better assist you.