cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service?

Highlighted

Service?

The worst internet service I have ever had! The solution to any question or problem I had was to pay more money for data when what I signed up for was never offered. I was lied to in order to sign up and the Internet would run out every month in 8 days. Now I'm forced to cancel and pay a early termination fee of $300!!! Save yourself and run. You're welcome
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service?

I think they do this to all of their customers. All they are concerned with is money, money, money! When I first got their service it was supposed to be free installation and equipment. Yeah it was free alright, cost me almost $1000! Of course there is NO way to watch a movie like they advertise that you can because them you have no more data left to do ANYTHING with. They are a big joke but they have ya by the balls when you live out like I do because you either pay for their extremely high service or the only other choice we have is dial up. Great choices we are left with and they both SUCK!
Assistant Professor

Over 10 years as a customer, gotten good service the vast majority of that time. A few problems along the way but always resolved.
My wife and I watch quite a few movies set at SD or low definition.
If you payed almost $1000 for your install then it must have been an extremely customized one. The free part is for a standard install and up to you if you want to lease or buy the equipment. Sounds like you chose to buy it.
My wife and I made the choice to live where cable internet is not available, that is on us.
Alum

Hi Lauren,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this. Can you elaborate a bit further on what you feel you were misled on pertaining to our service? Also, to better assist you, please post a recent case number or the serial number on the back/bottom of your modem so that I can pull up your account. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris