Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shellee621
New Poster

Service

Let me start off by saying this company sucks!!!!!!!!!!!  I used all my data in the firts 5 days how is that even possible.  Internet service should be just that.  I should not have to buy coins or whatever to get the service.  My whole time is wasted by waiting for buffering or opening pages.  I am just so baffled by this company.  My last company had great service it was just too expensive.  I have  called this company a total of 5 times in the first month that i was not happy with the service.  I don't understand why i should have to pay a cancellation fee when the dam stuff has not worked correctly from day one.

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@shellee621

If you would like help in determining why your data is being utilized so quickly, and why you are having buffering issues, please start a new post in Tech Support, which you can do here...  https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

In the meantime, for the buffering issues, please try turning off, or pausing, the Video Data Saver, which you can do through the Video Settings in HughesNet Usage Meter, or by clicking on the Settings tab at the HughesNet myAccount site.  

What is Video Data Saver?  

Liz

Good morning Shellee,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!  I'm going to move this into the tech support board. Just need to figure out what's using your data! Please read the information here and follow the instructions: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Where-s-my-bytes-Testing-for-data-leaks/m-p/77194#M5... Then you may post your screenshots here in your thread. Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!