Hughesnet Community

Several of my emails not being delivered.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Topsail
New Poster

Several of my emails not being delivered.

I have operated a small business for the past 7 years. Recently, several of my clients are not receiving my emails through Hughes.net service. Had to switch over to gmail to keep my clients.

Ayone else having this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

There are known issues with HughesNet email, and the company's aware of them and working on them.  Are your clients with AOL?  

No, one is Xfinity and the other are two separate banks. Don't know who they are with. Bank's IT people said problem not on their end.

maratsade

I think, and this is just from what I've read here, that it may be a problem with multiple aspects.  HN is working on it, though, but there's no ETA for a fix as of yet that I know of.  Maybe the HN staff on this site will chime in with info if they have any. 

Good morning Topsail,

Thank you for visiting and posting in the community. As maratsade noted, our e-mail admins are aware and currently addressing this. However, this takes an enormous effort behind the scenes so there is no immediate, simple fix. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may cause. It is a gradual process with no ETA, so please adjust accordingly especially if you are relying on your e-mail for business. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you for addressing this issue. And thanks to all others who have replied to my situation.

One of my customers have begun receiving my emails. So, whatever you are doing seems to be working.

Your continuation in solving this problem is much appreciated! Thank you.

maratsade

That's great news!