Signal strength in 30's

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
username_153
New Poster

Signal strength in 30's

For about three weeks now we have completely lost connection from around 11 am till around 4 pm. Our signal strength is in the 30's. It happens every day. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Does the system control center display any error messages during that time?

username_153 wrote:

For about three weeks now we have completely lost connection from around 11 am till around 4 pm. Our signal strength is in the 30's. It happens every day. Any ideas?

Amanda

Hello username_153,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I've already located your account and will run diagnostics to see if I can find the root cause of the issue.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hi,

While looking through the account history I noticed there was a dispatch scheduled to repoint your dish on 5/30/19. Based on the diagnosis of a bad alignment, this seems to be the best solution. Please let me know if you still experience connection issues after the technician has repointed your dish.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up and see if the repair was completed yesterday, and if so, do you find the connection to be more reliable?

-Amanda

Amanda

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thank you,

Amanda