cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Significantly Slower Speeds Since Outage

bare65
Advanced Tutor

Re: Significantly Slower Speeds Since Outage

11.55am (PST), I'm testing at 401 kbps download speed..

2.42pm (PST) 607 kbps download speed..

@Liz I'm tagging you in with the hopes that you can look into this for me.

I'm not sure if you have been following my conversations this past week since the outage, but the download speeds above (in the kbps range) have been going on daily since the outage.

I know there are a lot of folk out there complaining about the same thing so I'm not sure if this is a system wide issue or not but I certainly would appreciate any input you may have as to what is going on.

My overall service and download speeds has been slowly deteriorating since November, but it really wasn't until the outage when this significant nose dive in download speeds occureds...and has yet to resolve itself.

I have no codes, FAP, or other connectivity issues showing up on my end with the exception of my Satellite Receive Signal Strength going back and forth between the low 80's and low 90s (usually I'm up in the low 100's)

No connected devices either..

Up until this all started, I was enjoying my 28-40+ mbps download speeds...

At 401 kbps..I'm not enjoying much of anything past basic websurfing :/

Many thanks in advance..

bare65
Advanced Tutor

As of 4.49pm (PST)

22.png

bare65
Advanced Tutor

and once again..11.00pm (PST) rolls around and sure enough, just like EVERY NIGHT over these past 8 days, my download speeds finally start picking back up into the 12 mbps range. (12.62mbps to be exact)

I'm averaging 100-700 kbps download speeds between the hours of 7am and 11pm, and 12mbps between 11pm and 7am?

@LizI really hope you, or someone in your department can help with this come tomorrow morning.

I have work piling up, and papers coming due that need to get finished and I simply cannot get what I need done when my download speeds are averaging around 500kbps during the day.

Liz

Good morning bare65,

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

bare65
Advanced Tutor

yup! just replied back to you...