Significantly Slower Speeds Since Outage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bare65
Advanced Tutor

Significantly Slower Speeds Since Outage

Since last week's outage, my Gen 5 service & download speeds have been significantly slower....

Picture_104.jpg

Perhaps it is more noticeable on my end as our HT2000w modem is directly connected to a desktop computer via ethernet and we do NOT have any other connected devices. (we haven't had anything connected since before Christmas when the kids came home...well before this outage occured)

I'm not FAP'd and as far as my system control center is showing..everything is green across the board.

No codes to speak of, no other issues although I did notice that the Satellite Receive Signal Strength is only 91-92. (usually it's over 100)

hn1.pnghn2.pnghn3.png

Something is going on though...and the issue is not on my end.

..like I said, this has only been an issue since last weeks outage so I'm hoping that HughesNet is working toward getting the Gen 5 service back up to speed here shortly.

On a happier note:

Within this past 30 minutes or so, 3 gb worth of token bytes were added to my bucket by HughesNet.

I had read earlier this week via the About The Community section that HughesNet was going to be doing this for all customers that were affected by the outage..so thank you to HughesNet for following through on that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning bare65,

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14