cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Download Speed Gen5 NW Washington

Sophomore

Re: Slow Download Speed Gen5 NW Washington

The tech arrived and lined us back up with Jupiter 1 and the internet is screaming fast like it was before on Gen 4. We are talking an increase of 100 to 200X the speed we had before. Thank you to Liz and everyone who heard our cries for help and finnaly got this issue resolved.

Distinguished Professor III

@imalexdude wrote:

The tech arrived and lined us back up with Jupiter 1 and the internet is screaming fast like it was before on Gen 4. We are talking an increase of 100 to 200X the speed we had before. Thank you to Liz and everyone who heard our cries for help and finnaly got this issue resolved.

Wow.  The following is the graph of all of your speed tests.  A bit of an uptick, I'd say.  Smiley Happy  

Capture.JPG

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi Alex,

Thank you for letting us know how it's going now after the site visit. Glad to see you have normal speeds. Drop by the community if you have additional concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

It would seem that there were to many people pointing to the same satellite and that needed to be remedied.  Thank you to @Liz ( @GabeU as well, for keeping this alive) for getting a service call arranged for us.  We were connected with a different satellite and it seems to have fixed most of the issues.  There are moments here and there and I'll have to wait until the current "period" ends to be able to test because I'm out of data, but here are the results showing the most recent tests...

https://testmy.net/stats/?&t=u&d=01242018&x=27&l=25&q=thomnmarcy

Thank you for getting something done.  I'll reserve judgement until I'm back to a full months data availability and can run some tests but at first blush, things are definitely better.