Slow Internet Speeds on HughesNet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richknox
Sophomore

Slow Internet Speeds on HughesNet

I am opening this thread because this is the 2nd time I have had this problem.  The first was in November 2016 and it took approximately 6 months to finally get someone to come to my house to try and fix it.  I am hoping that we can bypass all the talk back and forth and have someone come and fix my Internet.  Within the last 3 or 4 weeks my speeds have plummeted to near dial-up speeds.  This is also not a time when a lot of people are on the system because it is random throughout the day and night when checked.  The last time I ended up having a new modem installed and that seemed to finally fix my speeds but I think the support rep also treated the satellite aim and maybe even a piece on the receiving dish.  Thank you for your assistance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi richknox,

I'm so happy to hear this! Thank you for coming back and updating us on the site visit. I appreciate your working with us so we can get this resolved for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

Again, I would like to thank all that helped correct my problem.  I have a 13.6 download and a 4.8 upload speed tonight. It appears that my problem has been solved. I will accept this as the solution and close this thread. Thank you very much. 

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24