Slow/No Signal

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randomgunfire48
New Poster

Slow/No Signal

I’ve had service for a few months now and have never been able to stream with anything resembling the speeds touted by HughesNet. I have three school aged children and I have to take them to my in-laws house because they cannot do their schoolwork at our own house due to horrible signal. Customer service has been less than helpful, simply suggesting I run speed tests or perhaps the weather is causing issues. Would really like to receive a service I’m paying for.
6 REPLIES 6
MarkJFine
Professor

It's not a suggestion, it's a requirement. If you want to receive help in this forum, please follow the directions in the very first pinned post in this area entitled: Think you have slow speeds? It provides data that helps to narrow down the issue. Otherwise it becomes a goat rope that no one has time for.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
bellk74
New Poster

I just purchased service on the 14th of this month and have not been able to keep connection for anything. Customer service continue to give the run around and I was wondering how many others were facing the same thing. It appears to me that this company is offering false advertising of service that it can not provide.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This is a tech/account support site. If you need tech support, start your own ticket in the Tech Support section.  Click on "start a topic" and provide details of what's going on and what you mean by "have not been able to keep a connection for anything."

If you want to see how many people have your issue, go to social media, which this site is not. 

bellk74 wrote:

I just purchased service on the 14th of this month and have not been able to keep connection for anything. Customer service continue to give the run around and I was wondering how many others were facing the same thing. It appears to me that this company is offering false advertising of service that it can not provide.

As many as I see up here looking for tech support this is obvious not a tech support site either. Your service suck and there need to be a suit filed for fraudulent services. Every comment on this site is repeating the same issue which can’t be a coincidence.
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's a tech and account support site for serious subscribers looking to improve their experience. Immature rantings belong with the herd on social media, which is where you should go seek refuge. Your bleating  and illogical thinking would be welcome there among your illiterati brethren.

bellk74 wrote:
As many as I see up here looking for tech support this is obvious not a tech support site either. Your service suck and there need to be a suit filed for fraudulent services. Every comment on this site is repeating the same issue which can’t be a coincidence.

Liz

Good morning randomgunfire48,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!