Hughesnet Community

Slow Speeds now Im told to wait 2 weeks.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farris19
New Poster

Slow Speeds now Im told to wait 2 weeks.

Ive called and complained many times about how i can do nothing with huhesnet at night. I understand this is the busiest time of the night. But my household receives speeds as low as 1.5- 4.5mbs at night according to testmy.net and if we are lucky the speed will get up to 9.0 mbs. My account was even escalated after which i was called and told we have to wait 2 weeks for any resolutution. If i call during the day my internet works much better getting in between 11 nd 17 mbs sometimes even "doubling" what was promised. But only customer service is able to see the speed doubled on my end it say up 17 mbs. Thankyou hughes net. I have only one device connected during any time of the day and night and nothing changes. ALl systems i use are less than 50 feet from the modem. The weather has been beautiful here for weeks. But the signal has to travel from California so i have to wait at least two weeks for any resolution. I called today and filed another complaint they saw nothing wrong so nothing changed. Is there any help from hughesnet? I was informed that ther is no account management team, yet everytime i speak with someone they tell me they will transfer me to the accound management team in order for the work order to be processed. My account was escalated no help has been received. Also i am unable to use slow as a label or help.

17 REPLIES 17