cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Speeds

New Poster

Slow Speeds

For months i've been plagued with slow speeds. Tech even had a guy come out and replace my modem and the receiver on my dish. It will be good one day and poor the next. No one can ever seem to get it fixed. Swapping to hughesnet was the worst thing I could have done i'm afraid. You never consistently get the speeds you pay for. Has to be the worst internet company out there. 

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Slow Speeds

@doublea89

This section concerns the Community itself, not HughesNet's internet service.  If you would like assistance with your apparent issue, please start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here.  

Edit:  A mod moved the thread to Tech Support.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hello Adam,

Thank you for reaching out. I apologize for the inconsistent speeds you are receiving. After reviewing your account it looks as though you are currently being assisted by our advanced technical support, and I can assure that they will do their best to find the underlying issue. If you have further questions or concerns, please let me know. 

Thanks,

*Felicia*

Highlighted
New Poster

Still not fixed. This is getting old. 

Adam,

It seems there is bad weather on and off in your location which will cause intermittent service. If you have further questions or concerns, please let me know. 

Thanks,

Felicia