cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow & Horrible!

Freshman

Re: Slow & Horrible!

Thank you- I was wondering if it was normal for it to take this long or not.
New Poster

Oh wow, it sounds like you got the same sales speech as I did when I got into signing in a 24 month contract with them. I asked specific questions as well. The representative told me that I was getting their best package for the price. All I needed internet service was just to do my basic on line gaming as well as to be able to stream videos on Netflix, Hulu and other streaming apps. I can honestly tell you that since I committed to their 24 month contract, I have not, I repeat, Have not been able to watch a full episode or complete movie at all. Completely disgusted with their service. Can't wait tiall my contract expires. Worst provider I ever encountered. Don't know how they are rated AAA in the B,B,B. 

Distinguished Professor III

@eddygon

If you would like assistance with your issue, you should start a new topic.  You can do so by clicking on the "Start a topic" button on the upper right of the section pertaining to your issue.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Good morning kcaggie03,

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your sales call. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->