cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow and No Internet

Highlighted

Slow and No Internet

I called and it worked while I was on the phone. Then I tried to call back and I couldn’t get through and then I was hung up on!
That’s terrible!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Slow and No Internet

Same here. Signed up last week and have had terrible service. Download speeds & upload speeds very low.  Internet conecction drops out all the time. Almost unusable. Reminds me of dialup. No availability of customer service or tech support due to caronavirus. 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Yeah, it's currently pretty bad.  It's not just HN, it's pretty much everywhere. 

Highlighted

Hi Upward2020, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'd like to assist you, please private message me the SAN or associated phone number so I can run diagnostics on your site.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hello Upward2020,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.