cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow and high data use

Alum

Re: Slow and high data use

Hi Kaverette,

Did you try the suggestions in my post? Try downloading glasswire as well. However the most important test to run if you think you have unidentified data usage is here. Please follow the directions.

- Chris
Distinguished Professor III

I can say "problem that needs to be figured out," not "rip off." 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

you won't even try to do what we asked will you  ? always blame hughes net ... ... look DOWNLOAD MALWAREBYETS Ok ??  https://www.malwarebytes.org/
Assistant Professor

Bill?

Who is this "Bill" sometimes mentioned and questioned whether the person is such? 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

@GabeU He was known as "Mordacious" and recently banned for his abusive behavior. As this turns out, JenBeth is a real person and in fact, not Bill. Smiley Happy
Assistant Professor

Thanks Amanda, the caps yelling had me wondering.

Ahhhhhh.  I was wondering what happened to Mordacious.  I know I can sometimes say things that I'm not exactly proud of afterward and regret having said, but I understand why he was banned.  It's something I have to work on a little, too. 

Highlighted
Freshman

oops Sorry yep I'm real my facebook is jena Fi (but don't worry I get Banned from forums a lot too LOL)
Freshman

now @kaverette I think you really should do some of the stuff we Mentioned