cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow connection.

Advanced Tutor

Re: Slow connection.

Gwalk900,

I think George Carlin said it best when he said you can't fix S----d. Hope you know this is aimed at.

Reggie
Advanced Tutor

Thank You. Now we know who Mr. Know it all is

Have a good night.

When I switched to Gen-4 I had to create a new e_mail address.  Sent everyone my new addresss, now nobody can contact me.
Everyone says their e-mail to me comes back "rejected".. I have no filters and cannot find anything that says how to "reject" anyones e-mail automatically. I am also stubborn and refuse to listen to someone from India talking in garbled computerese.

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We want to help address your concerns, so I pulled up your account to run diagnostics and it's all clear on that front, but I do see you're in FAP now and out of tokens. 

To help us address your concern, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

I've sent you tokens so that you can run the test under normal conditions, so you may receive an e-mailed order confirmation for the complimentary tokens.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Hi Steven,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->