cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow internet at night

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Slow internet at night

I know.  He'll probably hack me and put ransomware on my computer.  LOL. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Wow! You two are harsh. Puppies are freaking cute, don't care what anyone says.
Highlighted

My folks just got a miniature dachshund puppy.  The thing is cute, but TINY!!!  They have to be careful that they don't step on it.   

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor I

Puppies are awesome. Biased dog person here.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

I actually do remember the Interstate Highway system being built. So there! 
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor I

My folks just got a miniature dachshund puppy.
Pic, please (since this is a HN community and they may not like too much off topic chatter, you may want to to take a picture of the puppy by the modem, to make it relevant.)
Highlighted

Well, I'll have to go over there some time this weekend and get a pic, but when I get it I will post it.  I'll make sure there's something there to give it scale.

Actually, come to think of it, I can maybe take it next to my folk's Hughesnet modem.  I forgot about that for a second.  LOL.

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Tell the truth, this site is one of the few safe places left to just talk normally. The social sites have become sewers. I'm done for the night and apologize to Steve and everyone else for my part in hijacking this thread. Have a good night all.
Highlighted

Hi Steve,

We're really sorry about this and want to help. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us and let us know what is going on. To get started we'll need to locate your account - do you have a recent case number or the serial number from your modem? Using one of those, we can find you and take a look at why you didn't receive a call as well as take a look at your HughesNet system for any issues.

Thank you,
Amanda
Highlighted

Here is my case number,Case ID: 101556137. I just want someone to respond to me and not waste my time