cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speeds in the evenings -New Customer-

Damian

Re: Slow speeds in the evenings -New Customer-

Russell,

I was successfully able to get you an appointment scheduled free of charge for this Friday, Mar 22, 2019, between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The technician will be calling the number you provided before he shows up, to confirm the appointment. If for some reason you need to change the scheduled date, you will be able to do so once the technician calls you to confirm the appointment. Please update me on your status once the technician arrives and thank you for your patience and understanding while dealing with this issue. 

-Damian

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@lighthope1 wrote:

Keep the faith.  Go through the process.  Endure level 1 support.  Make it to advanced support and they will actually help you.

The customer is/was already in the process of receiving help from Damian, which includes a tech visit, which is now scheduled.   There's no need to call and start the process with Level 1 support.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
stephens5291174
Freshman

@Damian wrote:

Russell,

I was successfully able to get you an appointment scheduled free of charge for this Friday, Mar 22, 2019, between 11:00 AM-02:00 PM. The technician will be calling the number you provided before he shows up, to confirm the appointment. If for some reason you need to change the scheduled date, you will be able to do so once the technician calls you to confirm the appointment. Please update me on your status once the technician arrives and thank you for your patience and understanding while dealing with this issue. 

-Damian

Well the tech came today my wife was here to meet him. He said the modem was bad he replaced it, and guess what has changed? Nothing still the same slow speed as before. I am trying to be patient here but I have had the service for a week and it has been horrible. 

Damian

Russell,

I am sorry you hear this. Since the modem was just recently replaced, I recommend giving it about 24 hours. You should see improvements over time, as the brand new modem finishes associating. I will continue to monitor on my end as well. Please refrain from power cycling the modem until 24 hours have passed. 

-Damian 

Damian

Russell,

It has been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. Your equipment appears to be fully operational on our end, but if you still have concerns, please start a new thread and update us on your current status so we can better assist you.

-Damian