Slow speeds no resolution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rlucken
Sophomore

Slow speeds no resolution.

I have been a hughes customer for about a year and have always paid my bill on time. Our service has never worked properly especially during "peak" hours. I have done extensive troubleshooting with tech support and have spoken with many people at your company. While everyone has been polite, I have been lied to and sent through the call center ringer. Today I spoke with someone in the corporate office.....but basically another customer service rep. I have never asked for any of the over 1100 dollars I have paid in the last 11 months back. I simply would like to cancel services at the end of next month and pay no early termination fee. Our service doesn't work. Your people openly admit that the degradation of service is so severe during you peak hours that I can't stream ONE simple video stream. As long as it works the other 18 hours of the day when we are sleeping or at work that is suppose to be good enough. Please help. I think my request is reasonable.
21 REPLIES 21
Loopy1970
New Poster

I totally hear you! I've only had their internet for only a month , at our weekend home and we can't even use it ...buffers horribly.

At least you've been able to speak to a customer service rep. I called last Sunday 6 times  Then I called yesterday 14 times spoke too 14 different people and each time the call failed. Pretty sure it wasn't my cell ( 5 bars ) and only lost connection with them each and every time. Also the internet package I bought is the premium and My bill claims I've exceeded the package And used all my data...in A house I spend one day a week in and never have been able to watch even a 30 minute sitcom without taking 2 hours 😕

I'm canceling ...they haven't fulfilled their end of the contract with even decent internet service....therefor they are in void of the contract as well. Try and negotiate the penalty... I certainly am