cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow system. Very dissapointed

Slow system. Very dissapointed

Ordered Hughes Net about a month ago. I was told by the Hughes Net salesman that there system was faster that any of the competitors. Well belive me its not. I have a microcell that boost phone signal from ATT, i cant even use it on this system as the down load speeds are too slow.I regret ever choosing HN, we dont even get on the net unless we really need to for information. Not happy with my choice!
3 REPLIES 3
Assistant Professor

Re: Slow system. Very dissapointed

What are your other choices?

Good morning rboley, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry your expectations aren't being met. We would like to help you and address your concerns. We've run remote diagnostics on your site to determine if there was anything wrong with the HughesNet equipment and their connection to the satellite, and so far so good. As Bill suggested, so that we may get a better idea of what you're experiencing, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi rboley, 

It's been well over a week since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.