cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to call back!

Freshman

Slow to call back!

I have been waiting for 3 days to have someone call to schedule a guy to come out to fix my HughesNet. My router shorted out and burnt my coaxial. In the mean time I cannot work due to no internet.😡. Why does it take so long to get a call to schedule a repair man!!??
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Slow to call back!

Hello @DebiLynne,

Thank you for contacting us. I see you called in today to discuss your appointment. Due to the fact that your coaxial cables were damaged, this requires an install technician. They are only needed for special circumstances like your own, which means they are not readily available in the way our normal repair technicians are, so it takes longer to get things set up with them. Install technicians are trained in install and de-install procedures, which involves wiring.

I apologize this process is lengthy, but I am confident the technician will be able to resolve your issue once the repair is complete. 

-Damian 

Freshman

I understand what you are saying but what is the problem with calling me to at least schedule it? I have been without internet for a week now and still no scheduled appointment! Like I said before I am self employed and the business is out of my home. I have lost a week of work because of this. I would like to escalate this to a supervisor if you could please hook me up with one.
Thank you.....Debi
Highlighted

@DebiLynne,

It appears a technician was recently out to replace the cables. After running diagnostics currently, it appears the equipment is now fully operational. I am glad we were able to restore your service. If you still have concerns you feel need to be addressed by a supervisor, you will need to call our support line at 866-347-3292 to speak with one. 

-Damian