cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartBrowsing 2 Thumbs Up!

SmartBrowsing 2 Thumbs Up!

Switched our plan last month to one with SmartBrowsing.  Ran out of regular data 3 days before the end of the month and SmartBrowsing kicked in right away.  Actually I never even saw any difference in the speed of surfing the internet on our desktop, laptop, or Kindle Fire.  The transition was seamless.  The only thing I noticed is that some pictures did not load quickly or only loaded halfway before I went to another page.  But other than that, it was great! 
5 REPLIES 5
Assistant Professor

Re: SmartBrowsing 2 Thumbs Up!

Good to hear. Do you use an ad blocker? There are also image blockers, can turn off and on depending on the page and what you want to see.

I guess pathetic internet access is better than no internet access.  Sorry for venting, but this system is so far below acceptable.

Good morning grapesb816,

Thanks for letting us know you're enjoying the SmartBrowsing feature on your Gen 4 plan! 

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Highlighted

Yes, we use Ad Blocker on all devices, including my cell phone.  Didn't know about image blockers.  I'll have to look in to that.

Well, when the choices are dial-up or Hughes, then Hughes wins hands down.