cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So dissapointed

So dissapointed

I am so dissapointed in this service. It is so slow, can't get on facebook most of the time. Games don't load or take forever. I wish I had done more investigating before spending the money for the equipment. What I had before was far better than this and that's not saying much.
4 REPLIES 4
Tutor

Re: So dissapointed

If you are less then 30 days into your contract then cancel and go back to your better service. If not then give more details to your issue and maybe someone can help you.
Freshman

Go to the SystemControlCenter.com to review your status? Have you used all your anytime data? If so you are in "Smart Browsing", but that shouldn't keep you from loading normal web pages.
What used your data? Streaming video is the usual culprit. Your plan includes a block of data just like most mobile plans. If used up you are throttled, called FAP. You are one of many who get sucked in by sales/advertising about speed, where no mention is made about data plan limits. There is help here if you post details of your plan and status Also install Status meter to monitor your usage. 
Alum

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear this. We'd like to help address your concerns. Please post a recent case number or the serial number on the back/bottom of the modem. With this we can pull up your account and investigate. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris

how long have you been experiencing this issue?  Do you have  a router plugged in?  also check system control center at 192.168.0.1 you may have web acceleration disabled try web acceleration - control - enable web acceleration