cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far so good!

So far so good!

I have been using Gen4 for the last two months and I have to say the service has been great. The download speeds have been much better. We have been sble to watch video and no DNS errors!. Hope I haven't jinx myself. So far so good, Hughesnet.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: So far so good!

Enjoy it while you can. It'll go down the tube in about 2 more mths. Our speeds were
consistantly near 10 now we're lucky if it's 2-3. Trust me it won't last and they don't care. Their customer service is a JOKE
Highlighted

Oh , you really should not have posted. It started out well with GEN4 , but after 6 months of headache and frustration, I was able to get away from Hughesnet, luckily

Our Gen4 has been outstanding these last 6 months with speeds and uptime virtually perfect. Can't seem to use up the bandwidth either. Wildly better than the previous HN7000S service.

I wish you continued good luck with yours VanessaF.
Alum

Good morning, VanessaF. Thank you for your post and we are happy to hear all is well!

Have a good day,
Blake

It will get bad VanessaF. Just stream one video from Netflix and use up all your gigs as you wait for buffering. Dial up is better