Hughesnet Community

So slow today or no connection at all.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grapesb816

So slow today or no connection at all.

Had to use my cell phone just to post here. Normally my home page lists me in Germantown. Can't get into my email, on ebay, Hughes net, nothing.
11 REPLIES 11
donsjgm
Junior

Hi grapesb816,

Try rebooting your terminal and router.
Ofter times I reboot my router to solve such problems however, if that does not correct the problem reboot the terminal.
If you have to reboot the terminal, then you'll have to reboot the router again after the terminal comes back online.
Hope this helps you.

Don  🙂
donsjgm
Junior

WOW, BirdDog, you're fast on the keyboard! LoL
CommunityWorklo
New Poster

Hi grapesb816,

Thanks for posting. BirdDog beat me to the punch. As the link indicates, our engineers are aware of this and are currently working to restore normal service. I apologize for this inconvenience. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

-Liz
jdepetro2

My download speed is verry slow in NWPA, Bradford, PA, Been that way all day, called tech support they said all is good?
Chris11
Alum

Hi John^,

You are also under the same Gatway 4, as is everyone who is reporting this from BirdDog's link. It is being worked on. Stay tuned and we'll hopefully have an update soon.

- Chris 
wilyspike

So will all in the NWPA area affected get a credit for a entire day with sorry internet? 
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Amanda

Good evenining,
As of 7:20 PM EST today (5/4/16) services for customers who were experiencing connectivity issues were restored. Please let us know if you still cannot connect so that we may investigate further. We apologize for any inconvienence and appreciate your patience through this matter.

Thank you
Amanda
jdepetro2

Thank you every thing in my part of NWPA is up and running great,Im handicapped and spend a lot of time online so it is nice to have it back.
Amanda

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is doing fine now. If you are still experiencing slow or no connection, please feel free to create a new post for yourself with a description of your problem and we'll happy get started on helping you out!

Thanks,
Amanda