cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Download Status

bbark
New Poster

Software Download Status

Is anyone else having an issue with the "software downoad status." My status page shows the "status" as updating/downloading but it has not done a complete download for over two months. It shows the yellow triangle with an exclcaimation point icon. It used to be that when I powered the modem, it would would take 3 to 5 minutes for a comlete download and I'd get a green checkmark showing a successful download. I spoke to tech support for aver an hour the other day with no resolution. I was told that this is normal and I'm not using any data or bandwidth. As I've been using the 9000 modem for over 2 years and have never had this issue before, this is not normal. 

Any helpful comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

BBark

5 REPLIES 5
Liz

Re: Software Download Status

Hi BBark,

Thanks for posting and bringing this to my attention. I pulled up your account and it appears that you have our latest modem, the HT2000w; it's black. Is it currently powered on? I'm unable to check your site's diagnostics right now.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@bbark 

I've been having the same issue for a while now.  I first noticed it on 3/28.  

Capture.JPG

It doesn't seem to be affecting anything, but it's not normal, that's for sure.  

BTW, out of curiosity, does your IP Gateway Association State string match mine?  In particular, the J2ROS051.  The J2 is the satellite (ES19), the ROS is the Roseburg, OR gateway, and the 051 is the Beam ID.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
BruceDavies

I have the same message but the syste mseems to work.

Tags (1)
Liz

Good morning bbark,

I just ran diagnostics on your site and your internet service should be working normally. Was there something in particular that was difficult to do online?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

-Liz