cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some good news for Netflix users

Assistant Professor

Some good news for Netflix users

At last customers can now download much of the content at Netflix to watch later. If you have an Apple or Android phone or tablet, Netflix now has downloading enabled for those devices. Be sure to update to the latest version of the app.

Still no scheduling but if up late or early then can download during Bonus time a show/movie or two for later viewing with the loved one(s).

And if phone or tablet has an HDMI port or ability to mirror cast to your TV then you're really good to go.

More info here: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/54816
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Some good news for Netflix users

Thanks for sharing! I'm surprised this wasn't brought up sooner. Hooray for offline viewing!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Honorary Alumnus

Good to know, Thanks for sharing Barba ... err, BirdDog Smiley Happy

Assistant Professor

Be quiet chicken! BTW, Barbara is now my alter ego and she is a bad mama jama so watch it.
Tutor

Oooh, Greg love it when Barbara talk like that.

Professor

That's very cool.  I found several of the series  my family follows are available for DL.
Freshman

This needs to be mentioned when customers complain in Data Management re inability to stream Netflix. More info needed re scheduling, use on a PC...
Advanced Tutor

Thanks for the heads up! Joy and I do this all the time with Amazon.