cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam Blacklists

Re: Spam Blacklists

Hi David,

Thanks for explaining. Just to clarify, the "inn" domain you sent us is from where you're e-mailing? To whom are you sending?

Please send us a copy of the e-mail you are sending out. We also recommend auditing your mailing list in case the recipients are marking your e-mails as spam.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

We cannont send any e-mail, period, not just to a specific recipient. Nor do we have mailing lists.  The e-mail in my "inn" Outbox currently is a dummy e-mail to the "netscape" account I used to e-mail communitysupport@hughes.com.

No worries David, you and JT seem to have very similar, if not the same experience. We're collecting information for our e-mail admins to work with, so your response to my last message here to you would be appreciated. Smiley Happy

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I'm not sure at this point which response you are looking for? 

To clarify, the "inn" domain you sent us is from where you're e-mailing? To whom are you sending?

Please send us a copy of the e-mail you are sending out. We also recommend auditing your mailing list in case the recipients are marking your e-mails as spam.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

The e-mail I am sending just says "test Outbox" in the body, to the netscape e-mail I used to respond to you above. 

We do not send to any mailing lists.

But both are irrelevent; we can send no e-mail from the "inn" account, period. Alphalink's server blocks us because Hughes IP is already on anti-spam blacklists.

The problem is not that our e-mails are being flagged as spam; the dynamic IP's we are assigned are already on the anti-spam blacklists before we are associated with them.  The past 12 IP's we have been assigned have all already been on one or more blacklists.

OK, thanks David. We'll see what we can do and we'll post back with any updates for you.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Over the past three days we have rebooted and/or been forcibly assigned 15 different IP addresses, all blacklisted:

New Poster

Katie it looks like its time for Hughes to take an aggressive approach to cleaning up these IP address from the Black lists

Hi David,

Thanks for providing us this list. Our e-mail administrator is bringing up this concern with the engineers, we'll post back once we have anything to share.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz