Spam emails

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nitaclay
Sophomore

Spam emails

In just the last few weeks, I have started receiving HUNDREDS of spam emails every day. Up until that time, I hardly ever received any. It does no good to mark them spam. What is going on with HughesNet that these are not being caught? The emails I send are also going to the recipients' junk mailboxes and some are even being blocked.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning folks,

Thank you for your continued feedback, I'm sending these up to management who is keeping an eye on all this. They've also issued an official response:

We are aware that some customers are experiencing a significant increase in SPAM messages to their @Hughes.net email addresses. Our engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this influx of unwanted messages has created and encourage you to flag them as SPAM to remove them from your inbox. Marking messages as SPAM also helps improve the filtering algorithms. Simply click the checkbox next to any SPAM messages and then click the shield icon in the upper right corner of the menu bar. 

Please let us know if you're seeing any improvement now, there have been some changes recently. Looking forward to your feedback.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37