Speed awful for over two weeks now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

Speed awful for over two weeks now

Speed has been worse than pitiful for over the past two weeks. Multiple tests have been run and my average is 0.371 Mbps - http://testmy.net/quickstats/coryedwards

This was noted in another thread but a fresh start seemed in order. 
53 REPLIES 53
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

Is anybody out there?
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

I'm guessing the answer is no.
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

I'm not even guessing anymore. The answer is definitely no. 
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

Hello?
coryedwards1978
Sophomore

It doesn't seem that my other thread where I was promised a resolution has made it to the new boards.

It made it over, but any threads that had wording that is now prohibited have been "acrhived" and tucked away where we can't see them...  Trust me, your thread is still there, and if I am not mistaken she made offers about getting you Gen5 for no additional cost and waived monthly fees till then or something, right..? Or was that another user...?  I think @Amanda can get you fixed up once shes back in the office tomorrow, or Liz might be able to fix the thread as it should have transfered over with out issue.

Yep. That was me. That was why I came over looking since I knew the new boards were online now.

Yeah, your thread probably had stuff in it that can no longer be said here so it's been put into an internal archive of theirs.  You have two former "champions" that know what was going on, and I am sure @Amanda will get the thread sorted or at a minimum, update this one with what was stated for records sake.

Thanks, 
C0RR

I for one remember that your speed tests and comments languished without official response for far longer than they should have. Yes, Amanda did reply to you just before the old forum closed up. I think the Mods have been doing triple duty.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

I know one was pulling an all nighter with the website migration and came back in just a few short hours later.  Yeah, they been busy lately.

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

I know one was pulling an all nighter with the website migration and came back in just a few short hours later.  Yeah, they been busy lately.

Boy, like being in the military.  Was a lot younger when I had to do that, never fun though.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

And if they are still short a staffer, that's even worse.  They deserve big fat kudos for all they have been doing. I hope the company appreciates their dedication and hard work. 

greatjob.jpg

How goes?

Bump

Another bump

If you have another option go with it. And don't let the people on here waste your time, NO speed test data can make the system work.

Hello Cory

Thank you for the bump, still getting used to the new community. I do see that there is maintenance scheduled for your beam on the 20th of this month which is being done to improve performance. On Monday the 20th I will call the engineers to confirm the work was completed and see if there was any change on your end. I am sorry for the inconvenience but appreciate you staying with me on this.

Thanks

Amanda

Thanks Amanda. Please let me know.

Amanda, Any chance of hearing anything before 3/20? That's going to put me at a solid month and half of subpar performance.