cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed awful for over two weeks now

Associate Professor

Re: Speed awful for over two weeks now

I know one was pulling an all nighter with the website migration and came back in just a few short hours later.  Yeah, they been busy lately.

Assistant Professor

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

I know one was pulling an all nighter with the website migration and came back in just a few short hours later.  Yeah, they been busy lately.

Boy, like being in the military.  Was a lot younger when I had to do that, never fun though.

Sophomore

Maybe next week. Thanks for the support fellow posters.
Associate Professor

I think @Amanda is handling your case and had the day off and Liz had a short day because of how much work they have pulled this week.  Sorry that it's taking so long for things to get done, or getting responses.

Sophomore

@Amanda,

I did a speed test this morning just because I was having trouble streaming music from my Echo. It's better than it has been on weekday evenings but just barely at .84Mbps. 

http://testmy.net/quickstats/coryedwards

Professor

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

And if they are still short a staffer, that's even worse.  They deserve big fat kudos for all they have been doing. I hope the company appreciates their dedication and hard work. 

greatjob.jpg

Sophomore

How goes?
Sophomore

Bump
Sophomore

Another bump
New Poster

If you have another option go with it. And don't let the people on here waste your time, NO speed test data can make the system work.